Hi all~
If you've been following me on Twitter, you might have seen this already! But I just wanted to do a quick post about the Kuroko no Basuke mascot charms I got recently because I was sooo excited to finally get them! I only recently started pre-ordering a lot of anime merchandise online...I'm not too much into figure collecting so I only buy them at conventions and such, but my figure collector friend has been spamming me with links to cute things and well...it's hard to resist. ^__^" I have to admit, I'm okay with waiting 2-3 months for ball-jointed dolls to arrive, but waiting that same amount of time for character goods is really not fun!!! (;´Д`)
Anyyway, I ordered 1 set (10 pieces) of the Kuroko no Basuke Pinched Mascot charms series.. they are gashapon/gacha(?) so that means they are completely randomly packed. I didn't know they would come in their little shells so when I heard them rolling around inside the box, it got me really worried! The colors more or less tell which characters I got: 3 Kuroko, 1 Kise, 1 Kagami, 2 Midorima, 2 Takao and 1 Kasamatsu. There are 6 characters and two different versions of each (ball chain and clip on versions). The design is reeeeally cute, as in...you can clip them all on one another to form a chain!! I only got one each of Kuroko, Midorima and Takao with clip versions, though..oh well.
Excuse the poor lighting, here's a quick photo~ I put them on my keychain right away~ ^__^ Ahem...it's really getting quite crowded, and the funny thing is, I only have one key, the rest are all charms!
I haven't taken the rest of them out of their packaging yet! They were all packed very well. I ordered from Hobby Link Japan (I ordered clay from them once, over two years ago...I swear I blogged about it but I can't seem to find that post...!) sometime in July/August and got invoiced in October when these were released. It took about 2 weeks to get to me via SAL.
Sharing a photo of Kise because even though I find his character a little annoying...he's so cute!!!? (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
I wish I got more of him and Kagami but...I guess I'm happy with what I got! Supposedly I have another set of Kurobasu goods that were to be released this month too, but it got delayed to January of next year...-_-|||
I also pre-ordered Nendorioid Eren Yeager!! He's going to be my first Nendoroid...! The release date is April 2014...a 6 month wait for a little figure... but I'm so, so excited to get him. *__* Figure collecting is like my impromptu bjd hobby right now, haha! >_<
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment