Anime North 2014 is tomorrow??!! How's that possible? Seriously...I can still remember last year's AN fresh in my mind, in fact I still have the photos in my camera! I don't think I've ever worked to the last minute but seriously this year I'm totally rushing... I really wanted to make more new items instead of selling the same things every year but...well, I tried my best considering I only had one day off a week...T_T|||
A few people requested Animal Crossing items. I've never played the games but I've heard so much about it and the characters are really cute!! I did some Googling and narrowed it down to 36 characters whose designs I really liked. Sadly, I only made 8... oh well. T__T'' I made them like little figurines instead of chibi-styled. I love painting on the small details most! I really want to make more! Here's the popular husband and wife alpaca duo, Cyrus & Reese.
I've been on a roll with making octopus themed things lately! Inspired by my visit to Osaka a year and a half ago (takoyaki and octupus themed goods were at the gift shops in the train stations)!!

I made more katamari cousins, including L'amour (the pink one). Someone on Etsy requested me to make this particular cousin but they wanted it to be bigger but making big things is not my specialty! Even this size took a whole sheet of felt...despite it being just three balls. o_O
And of course Katamari charms to go along with the plush versions!!!
I took pics of my toast brooches and my Adventure Time keychains on Instagram but they're really nothing new! I will have the stuff I brought to Atomic Lollipop and this time I will have business cards (they're shiny!) yay!
I will be cosplayng as Mikasa from Attack on Titan on the Friday, and will be wearing lolita/cosplaying Riruka from Bleach (Fullbring Arc) on Sat/Sun...haven't decided yet!
I'll be on vacation right after the con so I sadly.. I won't have time to write my super speedy con report as always >__<;;
See you soon in the Crafter's Corner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment