I spent most of my time making some clay charms for a commission (will blog about later) but last weekend I left the house and socialized for once! I was invited to my friend Keiko's baby shower, hosted by Machiko. I had never been to a baby shower before!
It was held in the event room of Adam & Kevin's apartment and we had the whole room for the day. It had a kitchen in the back, a washroom, a closet and... for some reason a lot of fruit flies, lol. Keiko & her hubby decided not to inquire about the gender of their baby so everything (the decorations, gifts, etc) was aimed at being gender neutral :)
Jordan & the guys did most of the cooking/serving while us ladies chilled at the table! There were apple pancakes, french toast with bacon and frittata. I forgot to take out my camera until afterwards... too busy eating. >__<;;
Patty made us these pretty apple, candied ginger, & pumpkin spice cupcakes with delicious cream cheese frosting. They were delish :)
After eating, it was time to open all the gifts!
There were so many presents!!
This adorable Totoro amigurumi was made by Stephanie. Soo cute... I was tempted to make something too, but I didn't know what. >__< At first I wanted to make a mobile of zoo animals but I didn't know where to get the frame... so in the end I just purchased something off Keiko's baby registry...>__<
The proud parents to be! :) Congratulations Keiko! We look forward to seeing your little one in January!!♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment