Hi all! Happy Halloween!
This year sadly, I missed out on all the Halloween themed lolita meetups and doll meetups because of work... :'(
But I dressed my dolls up in cute outfits anyway!
I snapped some quick photos with the small pumpkin my grandma picked up. Isn't it such a cute size?? Anyway, I put Myles in the LTF Shiwoo default outfit. The last time he wore it was... years ago. o_O I really need to get Shiwoo someday! >_< And I dressed Yukio up in the Volks Ducky outfit, which I adore so much. They look cute rather than spooky, oops!
I did make some Halloween treats sets this year but they sold out on my other Etsy store... I only have the pumpkin lollipops left! Next year I definitely want to make some more spooky treats for dolls :)
Hope you all have a nice day, if you don't really celebrate Halloween!
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment