Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday

So I have to admit, November has been sort of a crazy month for me with various school projects, not to mention custom orders for my shop in preparation for the busy holiday season! I'm not American, so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving this month, but at the last minute I decided to make a coupon code to get 20% off anything in my main Etsy store to show my thanks to those who have supported my small shop this past year, especially since the majority of my customers are from the US!

I guess you could say I'm joining the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping craze that's been getting really popular here too, in the past few years! This is the first coupon code I have ever made and it's very easy to use - simply enter the words during check out. I hope it works and happy shopping!

I really wanted to put more things in my shop but I just didn't have the time to make everything I wanted. (sighh)... and I really wanted to squeeze in a lolita or doll meet in my blog before December hits but that doesn't look very likely, haha. Ah well.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment