Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shop Update + Resolutions for 2015

Hello all~

I hope everyone had a nice holiday! I was planning to squeeze in a few blog posts but before I knew it, December is almost over... D; I really don't know what happened to all my time this year. I never thought I'd blog so little since I find blogging to be really fun but I guess I just got lazy and nothing felt important enough to share.

I did go out to a nice dim sum place on Christmas day dressed in lolita with family but I didn't take any photos... I wish I did though cause they had some really yummy almond paste pastry things!! And then we had a nice Christmas dinner at home.

I've been busy making things for my Etsy shop for the new year after the Christmas rush cleared out a bit of my inventory. I'm excited to add new things like these brooches! I really want to push more of my original design items since I have a lot of fun making them. They'll all be up in the next few days, please look forward to it!!






And now for my resolutions for 2015:

1. Get a new job. This probably will give me the most stress and anxiety but I really hope to find something for me out there...

2. Complete my driver's license. I did get the first part this year... now for the actual road test, etc., etc., More nervousness and anxiety haha

3. Stock my Etsy shop more often. There's more traffic on my shop now so I hope to keep it regularly stocked and updated with things. I'm so thankful to those who have supported me this year... I really never thought I'd get to where I am now, to be honest... I just feel really lucky and happy that there are people out there that like my crafts!!

4. Attend more meets (lolita & doll) and make more new friends. I did go to a few lolita meetups this year and even hosted my own (even though it was kind of a flop because very few people showed up) but I hope to attend more meets. Related goal: Host a bjd x lolita fashion meet.

5. Collect the rest of the pieces in my lolita wishlist and clear out my wardrobe/donate some old clothes. I did a lot of lolita buying in 2014 than in any other year... x_x Related goal: wear everything in my closet!! (I've been taking a lot of outfit pics and posting them on my Instagram instead. I said I wouldn't use it much after I deleted my old account, but... I like using it to document looks since it's a bit more private than LookBook or other sites and requires less maintenance...)


6. Attend as many conventions as I can. Go to Anime Revolution in Vancouver, especially if Angelic Pretty is there. I've never been to Vancouver.

7. Give more, and expect less from people. Related goal: Stop relying on others. Understand that nobody will care about you more than your family.

8. Finish my stories. That particular BL story I wrote when I was seventeen.

9. Host an elaborate tea party of some kind and have it Alice in Wonderland themed.

10. Buy pepper spray, a folding knife or comb that has a knife, etc., etc., and have more confidence in myself to visit all the places I want to go alone and blog about them too.


Thanks for continuing to read my blog. Until next time & Happy New Year!!~

2 comments:

  1. Those are some good resolutions! I'd also like to work on #3...my etsy shop is always empty which is quite sad. :/ #8 is also on my list.

    Btw, I got an ipod touch for Christmas (my first apple product), so I downloaded the instagram app. :D Let me know your username and I'll follow you. Apparently someone already took my username pheleon. :/ I had to put it as 'pheleoncreations' instead.

    Oh, be careful about pepper spray... I think it's illegal in Canada. My friend went to the army surplus store and had to ask for dog spray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used 'whitefrostyy' on Instagram instead since my name was taken already too :( it was taken when I had my first account over two years ago though lol. I decided against 'whitefrostyhandmade' because I wanted to post more personal/bjd things too.... ^^"

      Yikes...I didn't know it was illegal! I have no idea where to get it though... even though there's so much talk about having it on you as a precaution...

      Delete