A lot of lolitas in the online community post their wardrobe pics and I love seeing them, so I decided to quickly share my own before the month of January is over! I think this was a thing that started on Livejournal, but I never got the hang of LJ, so... yeah. I hoarded quite a bit in 2013~2014 and I'm happy with my wardrobe so far, so this is pretty much for documentation purposes to see what new things I'll add in 2015! This may look like a lot of stuff but compared to other lolitas out there... I feel like it's very little lol. I still have a pretty big wishlist! :(
My style is all over the place, I pretty much like everything yet I'm really picky! (Does that make sense?) I like sweet lolita, gothic, classic... I thought OTT sweet lolita wasn't for me but I guess I really do like lots of pink, I'm thinking of going hime next... maybe!
My love for lolita fashion started in high school when I saw Kamikaze Girls and got into anime and Japanese culture. But of course, I couldn't afford it at the time. I still can't really afford it (most of my items are second hand or indie lolita brands) but that hasn't stopped me from wearing it and enjoying the fashion.
(Sorry for the terrible lighting in the photos...)
Starting with shoes first because, I'm a huge shoe addict. I only decided to include my lolita shoes here...I have other booties and things that would work well with lolita too but then that would be in a separate picture... >__>" Top row: AP, AP, Taobao, Taobao, QueenBee, Antaina, Yosuke USA. Bottom row: Taobao, Antaina, Bodyline, AP, AP.
My only two gothic dresses: Forest of Pipe Organ OP by a Taobao indie brand called Ecailles de Lune and a cheap black JSK by another Taobao store called Boguta. The black dress was actually one of my first lolita dresses and despite the quality being so-so, I like the style of it and it's my go-to black gothic lolita dress.
Classic dresses: Antique Cutlery JSK by Innocent World and Wolf in Frame JSK by Korean indie brand The Snow Field.
Chess Story's L'Histoire de checs JSK and Robe du Chaperon by Juliette et Justine. Gotta have dresses with wolves on them!!*___*
Crystal Dream Carnival and Fantasy Theater from Angelic Pretty. Two of my favourite dresses from AP.
Lucky Pack JSKs! The Cherry Rose JSK LP were my first items from Baby, The Stars Shine Bright. I didn't particularly like Angelic Pretty's Dream Fantasy print at first but then it grew on me afterwards.
My Sweet Mates Kumya Strawberry & Lace Millefeuille Judy JSK by Baby. It was an impulse buy... but it's so cute!! Wish Me Mell x Angelic Pretty Salopette on the right (also the only salopette I own).
Angelic Pretty's Honey Cake OP (my favourite print ever by AP...my dream is to own the yellow JSK) and my first lolita purchase ever about 4 years ago, a classical looking floral OP by Taobao brand Infanta.
Moving on to skirts... AP Candy Fun Fair and Welcome to the Sweets Hexenhaus by Baby.
Toy March by AP (my second fav print... and also my first item from AP) and Fancy Paper Dolls by AP.
Moving on to headgears. I like having the matching headbands to go with the dresses but sometimes it's not possible... >__< plus some random Taobao things and handmade mini hats.
Overknee/Kneesocks. Top row: AP, AP, AP, Enchantlic Enchantilly, AP. Bottom row: AP, AP, Baby, Baby, AP, Bodyline. I don't have many socks because I prefer tights/stockings. I didn't take photos of my tights collection because I honestly have way too many.... @__@
Accessories... I have more but they are mostly offbrand and not considered very lolita. The rosettes from Pinkly Ever After & Taobao. Other accessories are from AP, 6%DokiDoki, Taobao and Pinkly Ever After. Wrist cuffs from Taobao & AP.
Lastly, bags!! I love purses that are shaped like different objects, even though they may be impracticable. Most from AP/Taobao. White bag with Kuma-Kumya is from Baby's Lucky Pack set.
I didn't take photos of my blouses, coats, parasol because I was too lazy and this isn't including my other fairy kei/cult party kei/otome kei clothes (trust me when I say I like almost everything). Funny how my resolution to stop spending totally failed last year and I've come to accept my hoarding... orz.
Anyways, if you have a question about any of the items, please leave a comment!! I hope you enjoyed this post!
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago

I adore your collection. The Crystal Dream Carnival and Fantasy Theater by AP must be my favorite out of your whole set!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Irene!! :)
DeleteSuper cute! Love the collection of shoes; they almost look like doll shoes when they're lined up like that! I'm naturally drawn to the gothic stuff, lol. I love that forest pipe organ print. (hehe, Kamikaze Girls... that movie was great. I should watch it again.)
ReplyDeleteHehe thanks Jess! :) I want to re-watch it too sometime~
Delete