I got a cup of Earl Grey (as usual...I really should try something different, lol), a croissant, and tried out two macaron flavours: pistachio & lavender.
The lavender one tasted a little funny, but they were both really good with thick shells. I wish I had tried more flavours!!
There were an assortment of cute little cakes and macarons in the window display... the cakes looked tempting but in the end I didn't get any... next time!!
We went outside to take some photos... since we went out in turns, I don't have pics of everybody that attended. >__< I was too lazy to go out each time haha ;;
Colleen is wearing the Sweet Cream House OP by Angelic Pretty, with matching pink coat, Korilakkuma bag and parasol from Baby, The Stars Shine Bright~!
On the left is Colleen in Sweet Cream House again, and on the right is Stephanie wearing a Star Night Theater coordinate that matches the barber shop's colors in the background! ^_^
Lastly, there's me, lol... Since it was a casual meet up, I decided to dress a bit classic and wore my new Innocent World Antique Cutlery JSK. I really love fork and spoon patterns. I even had fork and spoon rings to match!! (No photo of those though..) Not sure why I'm making such a weird face... I'm really not used to having photos taken of me though!! (And to be fair, there were two cameras pointing at me! >_<)
Thanks for reading!! Until next time~

No comments:
Post a Comment