Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Boxes

Happy Easter/April Fool's!

Thought I'd post an update here before I forget! I've been mass producing boxes and merch in general for upcoming conventions. It's hard to do with a full time job so everyday I'm cramming in some crafting. But it's fun and acts as a stress reliever (that is, until it becomes too much and I get burnt out). But I've been slowly accumulating my merch since November so hopefully that won't happen! I tend to pace myself but I know some folks who just love working up until the last minute! (*cough* Jess! lol)


54 colourful boxes complete! What's inside will be revealed...soon!!

My friend from elementary school taught me how to make these boxes and I remember her helping me prepare for one year at Anime North. Ever since I've always gone back to using these boxes over other ways of packaging. Buying boxes might be more sturdy and look nicer since each one is handmade and has imperfections but I prefer to make them. And the best part is that they're made of recycled cereal and tissue boxes! :D

Sorry for this boring post - more next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment