Here's a preview of what I'll be bringing to Anime North with me this weekend! Most of this is already on my Facebook, tumblr & DeviantArt page, but some highlights:
Lots of earrings... I had a lot of fun making these. Mostly food, but some random kawaii things here and there. I'll be bringing my Halloween stuff but depending on table space, I may or may not display them.
I really enjoyed making these too! I really love all the Ditto transformation Pokemon plushies and always wanted to make clay versions. I decided to make some necklace pendants! I wanted to make more but these are all the ball chains I have... I have two each of the above Ditto and Pikachu Ditto! This was also a good excuse to use up all the jewelry supplies I hoarded!
I'm really happy with my new Animal Crossing charms... I decided to use coloured clay instead of painting everything and I think they look much better than the NPCs I made last year. I picked a bunch of random cute villagers (and wanted to make more but I decided to stop at 15 for some reason). I made these around the time the mobile game came out but my phone died so I never got around to downloading it after... oh well. I made an extra Lily for my own DS. I hope people like them cause they were fun (but time consuming) to make!
I sure made a lot of food themed stuff this year! I'm most proud of my platter necklaces but I don't have a group photo to show... just these single charm necklaces. They're kind of simple.
I tried my hand at making clay pins since I got new smaller metal pin backs. I know the enamel pin craze is kinda crazy right now so these probably won't sell but I've always liked to do things my own way and not go with the trend or what's popular... I like how they came out. I'm a little obsessed with anything bread or bakery themed!!
Not the best photo compared to my previous works but I decided to remake a bunch of these Katamari cousins last minute (not really - just finished them today!) and packed them away before I could get a decent shot. I know people are sick of seeing these by now since I make them every year but these have a soft spot in my heart ever since I saw cosplayers of these at my first year at Anime North. I re-made some of the weirdly shaped ones, like L'amour and Havanna, which I hadn't made since 2014 or so. It's nice to look back at my old photos to see what I've made! It's hard to believe this year is going to be my 10th year selling already... I feel old, but at the same time, I'm glad that I have the chance to able to keep doing this. I'd probably go crazy from stress due to work if I didn't get time to craft as well!
That's all for this post - see you at Anime North!! :D
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment