We went early in the morning so there weren't that many people yet. I love visiting museums and there were tons of interesting artifacts on display in the main gallery. The moon exhibit was upstairs on the second floor and you could see the giant moon peeking out there in the distance. Photography was allowed but not flash. I was busy looking at the items so I didn't take that many photos...
This moon looked so pretty and realistic... I really want one in my own home!!
There were these really comfy bean bag chairs and chair things right below for you to lie on so you could gaze up at the moon. It was nice. The actual moon exhibit on the second floor was interesting but it was quite dark so I didn't take bother to take photos there...
The museum had a separate room full of other treasures in another area on the main floor.
We actually went to grab lunch before checking out the moon exhibit at the museum's restaurant, Diwan. Everything we ordered was really yummy, and I won't forget that super saucy poutine. The restaurant was lovely inside and had a lot of windows that overlooked the courtyard outside the entrance to the museum. There was a lot of natural light that made for great photos.
The portions were a lot smaller than I had imagined, and a little on the pricey side, but overall very tasty. I wouldn't mind coming back in the future for something different.
Overall a fun day trip to the museum that is not so gar from home!
Until next time~~

No comments:
Post a Comment