Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

TO Craft & Botanical Show

 Instead of latergram...this is a later blog post about events that happened in June that I didn't have a chance to blog or talk about until now lol. Trying to catch up on blog posts!

Fred & I decided to head downtown to check out the Toronto Craft & Botanical Show. We haven't been downtown TO in a long time, this was the first time since before the pandemic so we made a day trip out of it. We got early bird tickets but found that there was no difference, there was still a lot of people at the venue. The venue was absolutely gorgeous though, right by the water and totally is nice for events like weddings.


Saw a lot of interesting plants here! If I was a plant mom I'm sure I'd appreciate it more but they were interesting to look at.


We also grabbed brunch after browsing the marketplace and it was a great way to end off the visit. We heard thunder and lighting and knew it was gonna storm so we quickly grabbed our dessert to go and headed out!

We got caught in the storm while in traffic on the way back but it wasn't so bad! I guess going on the Gardiner was a good thing cause all the buildings blocked off the worst of the storm.

Overall it was my first time attending this event and I would definitely go back. The venue is gorgeous and there was a nice mix of artists, crafters and lots of pretty & interesting plants to look at! Hopefully there will be more events like this to check out this summer... and I wanted to take advantage of it since we missed out on the past 2 years and didn't feel comfortable attending events until now. 

Quite a short post but again... this was a month ago, haha. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment