Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Take My Hand World Tour - 5SOS Live

Yesterday (!! Yes I finally caught up with blog posts !!) had the opportunity to go see 5 Seconds of Summer with a friend! I had no idea they were playing in Toronto and I'd never been to the Budweiser stage but it was outside and looked neat and I liked them enough to see them live so why not!!! My first live concert since Kyary Pamyu Pamyu... oh boy. That was a while ago!


Words can't describe it but I had so much fun and they were amazing live. I also had no idea there would be so many food and drink trucks in the area (I attempted to line up for poutine but gave up since the line snaked around...) And I saw so, so many crop tops lol. I'm glad the fanbase are mostly girls... lots of singing and good vibes. And I also took an Uber for the first time in my life... it went well, except the driver kept talking about his arranged marriage and showed us pictures and videos of his wedding while he was driving... fun.  

This summer is going so far so good? Need to make up for the past two years lost in pandemic despair... and also not going to Anime North this year! I decided I wasn't going ever since they announced it was gonna be held in July this year. I figured that on top of being stressed I didn't want to be hot and uncomfortable too and I'm glad I made the right choice. AN really has outgrown itself and if I'm just a regular congoer without a vendor pass to come and go as I please, I prefer not to go at all. And I guess I saved myself money too since there were a lot of artists that I followed on social media who went... oh well. Maybe next year? That's all for this post... until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment