Pages

Monday, August 1, 2022

Kelso Lavender Farm

I've been wanting to visit a lavender farm ever since my parents went to one many years ago without me... since then the one they went to was super popular and the owners sold it off so it's forever closed, but luckily Fred found another farm that's also in Milton so yesterday we made the trip out to see it!

Kelso Lavender in Milton

Bees hard at work

It's a small fam but that also means there's less people and crowds. We paid for tickets online and got there early around 11 am. There were many opportunities to take photos and I was able to take so many that looked so dreamy, without anyone in the background!






I'm so glad I brought along my new parasol... I say new but I've had it for about a couple months now? I only had one with a printed cat merry-go-round pattern on it for the longest time so I had really wanted a plain white one for a while, since it would be easier to match with different outfits. Having a prop really adds something special to photos! I also wore my new Peter Rabbit x Summer Fairy collab JSK, blouse and bag and thought it would match the scenery. After taking some pictures and walking around the farm we got some lavender blueberry lemonade ice pops from the market stall to cool off. The sun was peeking in and out the whole morning and there was luckily a slight breeze but it was still quite muggy out. The ice pops really hit the spot and was a great way to end the visit! We saw families bringing coolers with food and there were a few spots in the shade, so it'd be a perfect spot to have lunch after taking a walk through the farm.

The market stall was quite small but was packed full of handmade lavender goodies. I picked up some dried lavender and a bath bomb. Unfortunately they were sold out of the lavender honey! I was told they were making a new batch that would be available later online. Overall, I had a great time and would definitely recommend coming here for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment