Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Easter Afternoon Tea @ My Cup of Tea Dessert

Hello and long time no post! Can't believe it was February the last time I posted... but Feb-March was me dealing with house shit (full basement renovation - I should've taken better before and after pics and done a whole post about it but the whole ordeal was so annoying I don't wanna revisit those memories again) and April was our Japan trip and then I was busy preparing for Anime North in May... and now it's June and things have finally calmed down for me to catch up on some blog posts!

First, in April right after my Japan trip I went to have an Easter themed afternoon tea at My Cup of Tea Dessert. We actually came here before in 2018 to have their Halloween themed tea. This was the last day of their spring/Easter themed tea so we took full advantage of it!


We each got our choice of drink and an assortment of savoury items and bunny themed desserts! The food was average but matched the price point. A very affordable place to sit down and have tea in Richmond Hill, and the staff were very nice and accommodating. Definitely felt nice to hang out in lolita again after years of no meet ups during the pandemic!


I went with a spring time print with bunnies on it to fit the theme. :) Overall I had a great time, despite it being raining so hard that day! Thanks Kim for providing the awesome pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment