Pages

Monday, August 25, 2025

Sunflower Fields of Markham

 My friend showed me this farm via Instagram and I had no idea this farm was so close to us. We decided spur of the moment to go check it out before the season was over. 

I was a bit surprised to see that the sunflower field was very small and the flowers were very short compared to the other farm we've visited before. But luckily there was a bigger field in the back full of flowers and they had many photo spots. Sadly when we went it was just starting to get busy and with Evelyn running around everywhere, we couldn't wait in line to get to the swings or tractor... maybe next time! 

We did manage to get a few very nice shots though since the flowers were in peak bloom and I think Evelyn enjoyed herself very much.

Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment