In the afternoon, I met up with my friend Jessica who had recently come back from Japan. We went to the Art Gallery of Ontario together.
It was my first time at the AGO...
A view of the outside from far away. They have a King Tut exhibit going on, but it required special tickets... so we just went to see the general stuff.
There was a huge Anubis statue outside...!!
Inside... There was a really cool piece that had a male mannequin dressed in a suit, but it had a chicken's head. 8D And there were so many nice paintings, some of them crammed together all in one room, I was in awe~
It was hard for me not to touch anything... lol, I tried very hard not touch all the art pieces... also, I actually recognized some of the paintings (mostly Group of Seven stuff)
The place was also kind of easy to get lost in... it felt like we were going around in circles many times. We actually didn't get to see everything though, because my friend had to leave to meet another friend, so we parted ways shortly after.
But before that, she gave me the stuff that she got in Japan for me!! >3<
It's CHINA from the One Coin figure set that I wanted!!! I don't think I want to get the entire set now, seeing how tiny he is xD;;;; China <3 br="">
lol, I threw a fit when I saw these :D Austria & Japan. So cute.
There was Italy, Germany, England, America and these two. I don't like Japan (the character) in Hetalia... but as a figure he's adorable... ;A; Also, the crappy photo fails to show how detailed Austria's eyebrows are...
Finally she got me Sougo~ :D He's locked inside this plastic case that reminds me of a lunch bag and one of those dog carriers at the same time... so cuteee XD
And... I know she probably won't see this, but Jessica I hope we meet at AN again next year!! :) And hopefully I can go to Japan next year too~~~3>

No comments:
Post a Comment