Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Little Italy


On the eve of Christmas Eve (i.e. yesterday) I went to eat at a restaurant in Little Italy. It felt really sketchy at night... but it was okay, because I was with 14 people. xD
We ate at Il Gusto, a cozy place that seemed to have only one chef. One good chef, that is... I ordered shrimp fettuccine and I thought I took a picture but it turns out I didn't. ^^; Anyway, it was really creamy and yummy :D


Crème brulée was for dessert. The caramelized top tasted kind of bitter, not sure if it's supposed to... Other than that it was really delicious.

Then we had to use the washroom, but the women's smelled awful so we went and used the men's. My first time in the men's washroom, lol. (Second+ time for Anney ;P)



Then we all went over to Eat My Martini for a couple of drinks. I didn't finish my drink, because I was still too full from dinner... x_x Man, I really need to eat more and expand my stomach or something so I have more room..

I got back really late, which is rare for a good girl like me with no social life whatsoever. :'D

I hope you're all enjoying your winter breaks~

Merry Christmas everyone~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment