Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Buffet + End of 2009

Yesterday I went to the new Mandarin buffet in Markham with a few friends..
My friend told me that the price was $8 for lunch... but when we got there, it was double that price. =___= They got away with "holiday prices" so I was expecting some "holiday food" but everything was pretty normal... I really wanted to eat some sushi but to my disappointment, Mandarin's sushi table was pretty small and their sushi was just plain... weird. I didn't even know what I was eating at one point, and found a pickle in my handroll... o__o

That aside... I love Mandarin for its desserts. They had crème brûlée! And waffles (which I forgot to take a picture of... decorated mine really nice)!! AND SPRINKLES. :D

And I guess we pay for the eating environment... because the interior was so nicely done. Took some random photos... just because.



We sat beside a fish tank.

I also have to say their service was excellent, too. And we got free calendars! :D

And today, I stayed home to do some crafting. I think I'm getting sick of it now... my arm is tired. >_< People asked me to go countdown but I just never feel like doing that kind of thing. I'm starting to see no difference between starting a new year to starting a new month... feels kinda the same to me. Ah I'm starting to get depressed... I fail at being optimistic, don't I? xD

Anyway, have a Happy New Year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment