Two things to be gleeful about:
1) Done my finals omfg!!!!
2) Finished Glee (though I'm not too sure I should be happy about this... waiting until April... -A- I want to know what happens next!!!)
Glee was one of those things were it was really popular and everyone was talking about it, so I decided to watch it(since normally I don't watch TV shows that are airing)--and I understand totally why it was all popular :D I love it~~
I also kept re-watching Vocal Adrenaline's performances over and over lol~~ I was amazed... I had little idea what show choir was about.
And actually the stuff with the Cheerios and everything made me wish I could go to an American high school. It seems really fun, cause my high school... totally didn't feel like a high school at all. (More like... NERD SCHOOL...)
SO yeah... I totally support Kurt/Finn, yo~ ever since the beginning~ Kurt is awesome. :D
I'm moving to substack!
5 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAH kurt/finn~~~~ hell ya!!!
ReplyDelete