Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween~~~~~~~~

I received my Halloween swap gift in the mail last week. It was a crazy doctor/mad scientist outfit for Mishka... and also there were these really ... rubbery... fake rats in the box, which also freaked me out. I guess that was the "trick" part??!


So bloody, I love it >u< I had to take a pic of him with the blood-pack phone strap I got a while ago, it's perfect! How did she know?? xD Outfit made by EverSnowYuki and her Serenity--thank you!! :D

Sad to say that I have two midterms tomorrow, so that really pulls all the fun out of Halloween this year... but I have been sneaking off and watching a few episodes of Highschool of the Dead. It's zombie-bashing gory apocalyptic funnnn (though I'm not a fan of the ecchi and fan-service in it... should've known, a guy mentioned it to me xD;;)

That's all! It's gonna be November in... about 11 hours... ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment