A package arrived today! It was the gifts from the swap I'd joined. Louis & Mishka were guarding it until I got home. :P
I was really not expecting so much stuff!!! Even Myles had to come and check it out. :D
It came all the way from the Philippines... and it sure took its time getting here but I'm glad it did! Thank you so much, Sheiry(okudatakiko)!!! ^-^ {oh and I forgot to add... the theme of the swap was "red" so that's why all the things are red!}
A close up of one of the gifts! Haha I couldn't believe it, this is too cool xD
And also a bike {which I assembled my self! go me}
I took more pics and made a photostory but I don't want to make spam too much doll stuff here... I'll have more to post much later since I caved and ordered Myles some SUPER CUTE things! :'D That's all. xD Thanks again to my swap partner~!

No comments:
Post a Comment