Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Peas and Candy

EDIT 22/10: I compared my little pea pod with a Banao pencil case I have... xD and hmm technically I could kick out the peas and use the pod as a pencil case... xP


The Banao can PEEL. :D
Yes, I have an obsession with food related items.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got the Peas In The Pod toy from Toy Story 3 today! THEY'RE SO CUTE ~ ~ ~!!! They can come out of their pod. It's kinda hard to zip it up though cause they're so chubby. :P
(Okay I know they look totally different from how they were in the movie but I just had to have them. I was so tempted to order them from the Disney store website but I'm glad I didn't!) I got lucky cause there was only one pod left in the store!! *^* lol now I have some variety in vegetable plushies besides my radishes...


And now some more candy! con't'd from last post. I like going to T&T Supermarket cause they always seem to have new imported snacks. :9


This is some yubari melon flavoured caramel. The texture was caramelly(??) but it tasted very nice, like I was actually eating a cantaloupe (only better)... or yubari melon (but I've never eaten those melons before so I dunno.. o_o)


This is chewing gum that has the extreme coolness of Excel, only it's not in a pellet form. I wish there were more sticks per pack...

And I haven't gotten the chance to eat the chocolate yet but I'm sure it's tasty anyway!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment