But... my swap partner received the gift I sent! And posted pictures!!! I'm so happy she liked it! It was a Halloween themed swap, so I had to design a costume for her doll, Sydney. (Pictures posted with permission! :) Sydney belongs to amb2730 at Den of Angels)


I made the one-piece, headband, paws, socks and bracelet. To be honest I wasn't too happy with the one-piece because I'm still a noob at sewing but I'm kinda proud it suited her so well! I think she looks real pretty (I love her hair colour!). I guess I got lucky cause Sydney's style is similar to Mishka's... and I don't have any girls at home. The outfit looks a million times better on Sydney than it did on Mishka, hands down. :P
And speaking of Halloween... somehow I feel like I'm over the hype of it already. xD;; Time to finally settle down and work my way through midterms and assignments! T_T And also to wait for things to arrive in the mail...

No comments:
Post a Comment