Banao is this... Japanese banana character. LOL yes, another food-character I'm semi-obsessed with, like Aokubi Daikon. XD I swear back in the day it was called "Banaki"... but anyway, finally have some Elite Banana pencils to match my Banao pencil case!! =D
In other news, today (er, yesterday) I managed to get a table in the Crafter's Corner at Anime North this year!!! O__O I pretty much gave up on selling things since I thought it'd be near impossible to get a table again, but as luck would have it, I got in and so did my friends Jess & Tiff!!! *_*
I know I say this every year but this year I'm planning it to be my last. I plan to make this good (and actually plan... stuff) and go out with a bang! Since next year I'll probably be too busy with school...
...That being said, doll faceupping plans are on hiatus (doesn't matter since there's still SNOW on the ground) and I'm currently in the process of hoarding supplies. I just wanna say that after diving into Etsy... a few hours later, I am several $$ poorer. :( With their shiny new system, it's just way too easy to buy things there! -.-

Etsy has a new system? It's quite obvious I haven't checked that yet since I got home...LOL
ReplyDeleteYAY TABLEEEEEEE :D
No I mean like, it's NEW TO ME... it's a bit different from how it was a year ago, at least... xD;;;
ReplyDelete