Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

March Rabbit

The Luts order I made with my friend Kim came in today and well... if you thought the duckie outfit I posted a couple entries ago was cute... I don't know what this is. This is pretty close. When I saw this bunny outfit released from Luts... it was a must-have, no question about it. This is what the hobby does to me...OTL


>3< !!!


Posing with the chocolate bunny my mom got randomly for free yesterday. There's chocolate in the house! ^3^ ... Can't live without chocolate. :D

The power went out when I got the package so a photo spam was in order. I guess I shouldn't've used a white background since everything else is white too, but these pics turned out better than the duckie ones (gotta retake those outside in the summer... GREEN GRASS WHERE ARE YOU) Also I'm too lazy to watermark images these days cause my program takes forever to load, but um, imagine they're there?!

In other news, I was going to try and get a Javi head from Switch to be twins with my Uhui. But then I thought, do I really need another floating head?! The answer was no. :)

In related, site-storming news, the release date for the Anime North Crafters Corner is posted, as I learned from a friend. Hope I get lucky again... for the 3rd time. :|

4 comments:

  1. the outfit looks good on him ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^u^ <33 can't wait to see Haji in his things too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, can we bring my Tiny and your Tiny to a park?? LOLOL in their duckie suits???! :D :D :D

    I wonder if I should get a CC table just to sell doll stuff o_o..

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH TOTALLY :DD I'm just waiting for the grass to grow, y'know

    You definitely should! :)

    ReplyDelete