La la la~ I love how their expressions/looks are so different. I was playing around with different looks for Kaede (my Crobidoll Jun). He ended up in a silver wig... Man, he looks so young and tiny next to Haji!! @A@
I guess I shall dump photostories here from time to time that are too short and too embarrassing for me to post on DoA. :'D Plus we don't have detailed backstories for our dolls like some other owners. Too much effort, lol.
I also feel like my pictures either need to have crazy macros, pro photography, nice scenery, steam punk, muscle and fantasy elements in order to get a lot of comments, and I certainly fail in all categories...
But it's fun to spam, and make stories along as I go... like for instance: [BL warning]
Hajime: What do you mean, 'you don't have the money'?
Kaede: ...
Hajime: Then I guess you'll have to pay me with your body.
Kaede: ...!?
Hajime: What do you have to say about this... ? Look at me, Kaede...
Kaede: I'm sorry, Haji... /blush/ I didn't want you to know...
~~~
Hajime: KAEDE!!!
Kaede: HAJI!!!
~~~
LOL... It was easier to pose them in the last pic than to have them stand... =o=;;;;

I don't have back-stories for my dolls. It's too complicated to think that much for them. LOL
ReplyDeleteI figure, just make up stories as you go along :)
THAT LAST PIC. SCANDALOUS ;) :)
And look at Hajime's biceps...*nosebleed*
omg LOL
ReplyDeletemy virgin eyes...>_>
hahaha.