Seeing all the Hello Kitty stuff reminded me of Shinatty-chan, the Kitty character that's always with China (in Axis Powers Hetalia). It always has a "psychedelic smirk" that I find amusing. I actually decorated one of my booth displays with paper Shinattys one year at Anime North. XD
I don't follow Hetalia anymore but I have to admit I kinda miss the hilarity that went on with it...
I took a part my doll Louis in preparation for faceupping and possible wiring/hot glue sueding to make him pose a bit better. So in the mean time... some Myles & Kaede spam. My first and most recent ball-jointed dolls, respectively.
Myles is forever stuck in that costume now, lol (at least until his new clothes arrive) ~

I see lots of Chun-kuns!!! >3<;;;
ReplyDeleteI looked up a tutorial on DoA on how to do hot glue sueding. It's actually quite interesting :) But considering I've already got KIPS in Ven and Zephy right now...not a huge priority for me. Although, I'm sure it would help with their arm posing...LOL Maybe I'll do it on their torsos..cause they're pretty floppy sometimes >_<;
There's this one sticker where it has a really funny face XD
ReplyDeleteI shall attempt it... and see how it turns out! :9