Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hm.

Why is it that there's always new figures released that pinpoint my weakness... and thus try to get me to spend more money... monies that I don't particularly have!? =w= Last year I was talking about the second set of the Hetalia One Coin figures (which I still don't have...yet. lol) and now, these.

Chiral Gakuen one-coin chibi figures. SCHOOL THEME!!! *dies* Although, I only really care about Akira & Keisuke... xD;;


Akira stuffing his face with Solid food... in a gakuran. I have this obsession with school uniforms, gakurans in particular so this is pretty bad... ><


And Keisuke. He's my favourite out of the set... So cute. *_* Especially the little bentou with Akira's name on it! Ahhhhh /dies


The illustration that they're based off of... too adorable ><
Okay... I should stop looking at these now... umm. Change of topic!

My supplies finally came in! Took a bit longer than usual considering it's from Montreal but here is a sneak peek. I'll be hoarding more eventually, but just to give an idea of the things I'm scheming for Anime North!


I can't WAIT to get started! *_* I'm going to try my hand at mixing some manufactured pieces along with my clay ones. I used to think this was 'cheating' since I didn't actually make the plastic cabochons themselves (I could, but it's just... different?) but the strawberries and things were just too cute, and I like how you could use them for almost anything.

The random bear is of course for my doll, Myles. I decided he was gonna have a bear theme going on (too bad I didn't check the mail until after I was done my little photoshoot so I couldn't actually use it as a prop right away.. ><) I also received a gift from the Sanrio Swap for him and went crazy with taking pictures so I shall save that for another post! But here is a teaser, of sorts:



:D

1 comment:

  1. OMG, IT'S CHUN-KUN. IT'S CHUNNNNNNNN-KUN. POST THOSE PICTURES NOW!!!!

    Haha, the bear bear looks like the one I have for Delilah :D I have a feeling I'm gonna be oogling your stuff at AN... ;)

    ReplyDelete