Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rilakkuma

I received one of the gifts from the Sanrio/San-X themed swap I joined on DoA (bjd forum) yesterday. It was for Myles! It was also weird because I had to sign for the package and I wasn't expecting anything so I gave the postman this "wth..?" look and was confused the whole time since... the return address belonged to my swap partner's! lol we got assigned to each other ! XD

Anyway, here is Myles examining the big box. =D

"Yay presents!!!"


There was so much cute stuff! LOVE the little booties!! :D
"What's in the bag...?"


"Cuppycakes!"


*omnomnomnom*

More closeups of the Re-Ment set! I think I nearly died when I saw this lol since I saved a picture of this set from flickr... xD;; I'm not obsessed...


Too adorable. :D Myles loves all his stuff! (Now I just need to get him more PANTS!)
Thank you so much Mikka! (≧∇≦)/ I hope she likes my gift too...! >_<

3 comments:

  1. OMG........RAGE, CAUSE I WANTS THEM. LOLOL CHUN-CAKE....T____T

    I wanna join swaps..but nothing is interesting me right now..and well I don't really have time for it LOL >_<;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the cupcakes are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete