I'm glad I picked a fancy outfit for Myles. The theme was "spring time". A picture of all the blondies: Machiko's Ventus (Volks MSDB Ken) & Delilah (DollnDoll Mo) with Myles. For some reason whenever I take pics of Myles, he looks a lot more ... happy/friendlier? As opposed to when others take pics of him... Kinda weird... =w=

I saw a box opening on DoA before of someone's Volks SD16 Daria and I seriously never thought I'd get to see one in person. THIS GIRL... is gorgeous, I tell you. I wish I could have taken better pics of her faceup because it was beautiful... everything about her is lovely! She is owned by Machiko's sister, Patty/Archangeli.
I wish I could have brought Kaede, my Crobi R-Line Jun, just to see the height difference... >< (Speaking of Kaede, I seem to have lost the certificate that he came with... @@ I don't know where I put it...)

Don't mind the bunny ears... they're supposed to be a joke, lol. I forgot to take a pic of her without them. ><
THOSE SHOESSSS *_*
It was my first time seeing a Dolfie Dream in person too. They're made out of vinyl, and have a totally different joint mechanism than resin dolls. Saber Lily also belongs to Patty.
Machiko's Zephyria (Volks MSDG Myu) looking lovely and springish.
Group pic... sorta!
Break time! Delicious lemon scones made by Patty, served with clotted cream, creamed honey, and the nicest smelling tea... I forgot the name, but it smelled like ripe mangoes. :}
Back to picture spamming... I brought along all my chicks. And of course, you know what this means...
Of course, the DUCKIE SUITS! Myles seems to have made a new friend of the same species. xD
Lol, I went downstairs to check out Patty's intense Gloomy bear and figure collection before I left. It was... intense. xD I didn't know where to look first!
And that concludes the meet. Thank you Patty for having me over! Hope to have more meetups like this in the future, and hopefully I can bring other members of my doll family... though I'm sure Myles doesn't mind all the extra attention. ;D

Hehe intense! I haven't even updated my blog about the meet, I've been busy with the job random things, sewing and maid practice! How did you manage to loose kaede's cert? I keep the paperwork in their boxes...although if you threw out his box, that's different LOL
ReplyDeleteLots of pics.... the duckie ones are the best *__*
and why does Myles look a lot more friendlier than in the pics I took on my sis' camera?!
yea I threw away his box but I'm positive I put his cert somewhere...somewhere >_>;;;!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL.. Myles hates you all :')
I've managed to shove 3 MSD boxes and the tiny DollnDoll one in my closet with my carrier. LOL I just don't want Miisha's box to be sitting out and getting destroyed... >__<;
ReplyDeleteI noticed Myles has some problems with us LOL
Haha - thanks for posting pics since I forgot to take any of Daria wearing the bunny ears >__>"
ReplyDeleteIt was fun having you over - we'll have to do another meet up in the summer :)
Yes, when she has her carrier!! LOL
ReplyDelete