My friend Kim came over with her Hajime (Luts Super Senior Delf Avalanche) again today and we had a little photoshoot. It's all worksafe so I decided to post the pictures on Den of Angels.
So what is this post for? The OMAKE of course! I guess this technically isn't a photostory, since we were both too lazy to plan one out... but whatever ;0
This was the most difficult pose... seriously. :I
I finally got Kaede (blonde) altogether in the outfit that Jun wears in the promo photos. Kaede is a Crobidoll R-Line Jun.

What's really going on behind...

No joke, Hajime's hand popped off while we were posing them. It was hilarious... XD



I got Mishka a violin. He's looking very aristocatty in cat ears and the white frilly shirt made by my skilled friend, Machiko. ;)
I love editing pics but... I kinda rushed here since I should be sleeping now... though I'll doubt I'll be able to sleep much anyway! Oh well.
Until next time~ (*´▽`*)

ROFL HOW DID HIS HAND POP OFF? ROFLROFLLLLLL
ReplyDeleteHAVE A GOOOOOOD TRIP. YEAHHHH :D