Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Back to reality [image heavy!]

I'm back from my little vacation! I feel like a lot of time had passed very slowly, but now that I'm home, I feel like the day ends super fast and as each day goes by I'm getting more and more anxious with the pace of my Anime North merch production... x_x and of course, dreading summer school. I miss Florida already. :(

Instead of doing three separate posts, I'm gonna super condense everything into one, so heere we go:


When I first landed, my cousins took me to the nearest beach. We don't have beaches like this where I live in Canada... so I really wanted to go to one. Can't believe I went from cold, dark and rainy to sunny and super hot... it was sunny every day while I was there. Sunshine state, no kidding. :)


My relatives lived in the city of Melbourne. Palm trees everywhere!


I wanted to go to a Dunkin' Donuts. Because I have a little Dunkin' Donuts themed mechanical pencil with a donut on it ... (but it said Donkin' instead of Dunkin' LOL)


I went to many malls and outlets in Orlando. This was the M&M's World at The Florida Mall. The whole store smelled like candy. *_*


The Sanrio store at the Millenia Mall. Wish I could've gone here to get some stuff for the Sanrio swap... lol

I went to Universal Studios on Friday to check out the Harry Potter attraction.

Now this felt really surreal. I was really impressed with all the little details they put into this place!! They had many shops but sadly some of them were fake. Zonko's was attached to Honeydukes.


Every flavour beans!! I didn't get any, though...


Lunch at Emeril's. Tuna tacos. I didn't know the tuna was gonna be raw... it was good, though.


My cousin's entree.


Bread pudding... I never had bread pudding before, but the texture was really weird...


Dinner was sushi. My cousin's gf's sister recommended me this dish called Cucumber Aki. It was really unique and refreshing. I ordered another hamachi roll but didn't realize that it came with tuna, too. No more tuna for me!! ><


I ended up only buying one Chocolate Frog from Honeydukes because everything was so expensive. @_@ I did try Butterbeer though, but I was a bit disappointed because I thought it'd be more buttery... it tasted like cream soda + root beer.


I wanted to see a Cirque du Soleil show, and there happened to be one permanently stationed at Orlando. My French teacher in high school showed us all these amazing DVD performances and now I finally get to see them live! It was amazing!! I loved the music and the outfits... everything except the clowns. =^= I wanna see more shows, but too bad they all seem to be in Vegas...


Finally went to Magic Kingdom... saw the castle, the statue of Disney. It was my first time at Disney World... and I feel like I would have enjoyed it much more if I were a little kid...


Went to Epcot on Sunday. It was nice, but I wanted to leave early in the afternoon because I was so tired out from the day before. Never try to visit all of Disney in one weekend, it's simply impossible. x_x But it couldn't be helped since my cousins had work. I had a great time, but there was just so much to see and do, I really need to go back there again sometime. What I am posting here is really just the tip of the ice berg. XD

More stuff in next post!

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR DISNEYLAND IN MY OPINION LOL

    I want to see that harry potter theme park yo <_<;

    Yeah, all the really good productions of Cirque are in Vegas, each casino has their own production, some even have custom build stages for the performance. I really wanted to see Ka at the MGM Grand, but it was like 100+ for the ticket... >__<; It looked really cool cause it's done on a vertical stage and it moves....yeeeeeah :D

    Although I wanna see the Beatles Love one too :)

    ReplyDelete