Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Almost there...


The cousins are all packed up now, I'm definitely not making more from now til the con (one week away!) I haven't fitted them on my shelf yet but I hope they look alright on it... will take pics of my display later since this year I've decided to put some more thought into it! ;)

I'm excited for AN, to say the least... but sadly I don't have as much stuff made as I'd like. I'm still working... I feel like I've been slaving away for an elf's little bakery, but really it should be the opposite... >_>;;;

More WIP...

Another thing is that this year I won't have any business cards... simply can't design and print them off in time. Last year I made my own crappy cards and only had like 120 or so, which were all gone by the second day. Oh well... T_T Also might have to take the bus to the con again this year on the Friday, and I swore that after last year I'd never do it again... sigh. =n=


Also a bit sad that I can't take Kaede to the con. Only Myles and Mishka will be with me. I am using Myles in my display (hopefully I won't get an awful reaction like last year) and Mishka is gonna be... hanging around, lol.

More random photo spam of Kaede. He's a boy, really...

"It's a secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment