Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lucky 13

I'm gonna... try to avoid going outside whenever possible now... somehow my 'allergies' seem to be a lot worse this year... but I had to make this trip to pmall today in order to get more clay and supplies to build my display. I was rushing to get my cake charms done this morning and thus was over an hour late lol... I'm so sorry Kim >_>

I tried very hard not to go into One's or Smart Maple cause I usually end up leaving with something random that I hadn't intended on buying (like another set of Re-Ment for example) but instead I got a little display case that has lights (which is actually useful, so I tell myself). It actually looks really cool. I'll take a pic when I actually have stuff inside it..


I had to take this picture. I had to. Sometimes it's just fun going into these stores and laughing at the weird, funky food-themed items they have.

Kick-Kat? Seriously?? And those pizza pillows... I guess you could gnaw on those in the middle of the night if you're feeling a bit peckish...

On the way back I went to the Post Office to pick something up. I was actually very worried since the mail delivery man marked down that I had a letter. As far as I know, only things like passports or very important documents needed signatures. But it turns out... it was my other swap gift from a DoA member! The customs form said "1. doll clothing 2. comic book"
I opened the package and I couldn't believe it... my swap partner sent me a doujin (fan comic)!

And it was by AlexiusSana, an artist that I had been watching on DA. xD I love her Hetalia works! I never thought I would get to own a piece of her work, what a surprise~ And it's in English too, haha my first doujin in English... :'D Thank you so much leXis! I also got t-shirts for Myles, will post a pic later with Kaede since I have a photostory-ish thing I want to do~

Lastly... kinda off topic but I forgot I had these pics on my camera... I made some rings the other day.

I decided to try buying materials to use instead. They look cute, but is missing a special touch, no? lol I feel like I need to hand make everything in order for me to feel like it's by "me".


I like these strawberries. I've wanted to make rings and other jewelry for a while but not sure what exact designs people would want, since I don't wear rings or big pieces of jewelry myself. This is a test run of sorts, I guess. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment