Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things, lash haul & hybrids


I got some little character sets at Disney because I thought they'd be the perfect size as toys for Myles. And unlike Re-Ment, these didn't come in boxes or anything so I squished them around to see which was in each bag. ^^" Turns out I got all the things I wanted!! (the metal Tinkerbell charm wasn't in the set, it was another random thing I bought at Disney..)


This little thing is supposed to expand into a towel... I've never seen one of these before, I've yet to try it out...

I raided a Sephora and did some clothes shopping while I was in Florida. Also raided Target, Sally's Beauty Supply, Michael's... damn, I wish I lived in the US sometimes... :F

I finally got the tokidoki brush set that I had been eyeing for quite some time. It's so cute... but I have a feeling I'll never actually use it lol... orz

While I was away, the SaSa order I made with some friends came in, as did the things from the vier4D order I joined. Lash haul! I've never used fake lashes before but they're interesting and I'd like to try. The lashes in the bottom right are from 4D, they're supposed to be for doing faceups for bjds but I think they're just human fake lashes.. they're really nice and natural looking.


And back to the dolls. I started faceups on my BlueFairy Louis and Switch Uhui head but they look horrible still so I might re-do them, again. x_x I just can't find the time right now and it's starting to get to me. I got pretty fed up with the whole hybriding business (putting a bjd head and body from two different companies together) that I put my Luts Summer event head up for sale.


I shipped it off today, so it's officially gone. And for some reason I don't feel any regret at all. It's funny cause the reason I purchased Mishka mainly was to get this head, but now I don't even wanna look at it anymore because I was having so much trouble finding a proper body because I was so picky. x_x

I'm thinking about selling my Switch head too but I know I'll regret it if I sell that one... I thought of selling Louis too. See, this is what happens when dolls are taken a part for too long and not given any love... I'll feel the need to get rid of them. >_>

I guess this is a learning experience, that I now prefer complete dolls over hybrids any day. I've just got to stay away from the DoA Marketplace. That place is a freaking death trap, I swear. I searched around today because I wanted to get more hats for Myles, and I ended up getting some MSD boots and a pair of glass eyes. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

*headdesk*

2 comments:

  1. OMG THOSE BRUSHES ARE DISGUSTINGLY CUTE OMGGGGGGG.

    YOU'VE NEVER SEEN EXPANDING TOWELS?? I don't remember the age I first got one, but it was when I was younger...LOL The last one I got was at Disneyland (in Cali), it was the map of the park done like a child's drawing, it's super cute :) But the size dimension is a lot bigger than the normal face towels I use...LOL

    Are those lashes for you or for face ups? Cause I don't see your face ups needing an eyelash curler like that ;)

    AND GIRL, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR RESISTANCE?? GO ON A SELF IMPOSED MP BAN WITH ME. LOL I'VE RESISTED FOR 2.5 WEEKS ALREADY LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. :DDDDDD

    Not my fault that it's so hard to find what you're looking for in the MP! I had to dig in all the threads and things just HAPPENED to catch my eye...! *cough* >_>

    ReplyDelete