
My FUWA FUWA whipped cream arrived today!!!! :D I'm so excited to try it out!! But I don't know what to make... the POSSIBILITES!! *__* I only have the white one though ^^ Basically it's fake whipped cream that air dries, and it's used for decoden/deco sweets arts & crafts. I've wanted to try it for such a looong time! *_*
FUWA FUWA supposedly means something like "soft and fluffy" ... I love saying it, sounds so funny/cute. Also because of the song Fuwa Fuwa Time ~~ I'm contemplating starting my own brand/label of accessories, and calling it "puni puni" which is something along the lines of squishy feeling. Like jell-o. The idea came from this scene in K-ON which I found highly amusing... so far my plans have not taken flight at all due to lack of time and dedication, but someday...!
I miss watching K-ON though... I never finished the second season cause it was too long and I got bored.. orz
But now that I have more time, I've been watching a few things. Time for an anime update! I've been following:

Ao no exorcist - I am really liking this... so much that I think I'm gonna read the manga instead of Bleach (getting tired of following their new arc ><) Rin omg... he's just too cute!!

Tiger & Bunny - When I first heard of this anime and Googled this pic, I was like "wtf is this o_o" but... it's not what you may be thinking. I really like this series so far and I'm normally not a fan of mecha... well, I don't suppose it's mecha, but I don't know how to describe it. >< I'm probably just watching cuz of Bunny. I mean, Burnaby~ (≧∇≦)

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi - Okay I was gonna NOT watch this because I do not like the art style and because I thought the story was gonna be boring and cliche. Also because I realized I hated Junjou Romantica, which is also by the same author. But I actually like this so far... Yes it's a bit cliche, but Ritsu actually has a spine and is not all blushy-blushy and shy all the time like your typical uke. The story/background is interesting too because it gives some insight on how mangakas actually get their work published (the characters work at a publishing company). It's some hard work... definitely not gonna attempt it any time soon, not even as a dream, LOL ><
On a personal-ish note, I started summer school today... and also realized that the grass got 10x greener while I was gone on my little vacation and that there are dandelions and pollen all over the place now. @__@ Just when my hives were getting better...

Fuwa fuwa cream?! That sounds like all kinds of adorable! I'd love to hear your thoughts on the stuff. I recently bought some silicon but feeling a bit weary of the mess it might make.
ReplyDelete