Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peas and Ice Cream


I guess I'm kinda obsessed with the peas in a pod toy from Toy Story 3... cuz I made lil mini versions. :D They're supposed to be earrings but I think I'll make larger charm versions too.

I should be panicking for AN since I have only about half of my merch that I have planned and it's a little more than a week before the con, but honestly... I'm used to it by now. It was like this last year, I just don't learn... LOL. orz|||

At least I don't have to worry about my costume and stuff now that plans fell a part long ago and I'm no longer cosplaying?? I was gonna do a group Touhou cosplay with some friends but that plan hit the ground before it even left the air...


Anyway... I think I've gotten the hang of making ice cream cones so that's what I've been making recently. I'm still trying to work out the imperfections, but I'm happy with how they turned out!


And lol... speaking of ice cream, I want that little HaagenDazs ice cream in the picture! *O* Friend says I can make my own, and I might if I'm not so lazy... But that doll in the pic is ofc Jun :D (seeing Jun model clothes makes me want to get stuff like that for Kaede... =^=)

but darn those bjd companies and their events... Crobidoll is giving free gifts to those who have purchased 3 of their dolls. THREE. For me it's hard to even get just one!! But the prizes are pretty damn nice... like a 1/3 scale guitar. They cost $145 on the site...lol, with that price if I just pay a bit more I could get a real electric guitar, like maybe a cheap one... (but my acoustic is already rotting in my closet as it is... ><) sorry for the ramble, but damn... Jun... Kaede... /dies of cute ( ̄□ ̄;)

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you're dying from the cute...it is very cute o_O Just make it yourself woman! Unless they sell on on the site...and at a reasonable price <_<;

    Um...145 guitar?? It might be play and be gold incrusted or something, you can seriously buy a real one! The one I got from my friends for my birthday was even less than that...although it's also an acoustic which hasn't seen some love in a couple months..LOL I DIGRESS...
    You can buy some cheap ass guitar for like 100 bucks yo!
    THREE DOLLS?! UGH LOOK AWAY ALICE. LOOOOOK AWAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think my acoustic was less than that too... >> LOL... it's hard enough for me to get one, not even gonna THINK about three! And I only like the big boys from Crobi, too. XD

    ReplyDelete