I nearly had a heart attack because I absolutely LOVE this anime series... but to see that it's gonna be turned into a live-action = (°◇°;)!!!!!! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since A LOT of manga/animes gets adapted into live-action versions (like Nodame Cantabile, Prince of Tennis, Honey & Clover, Nana, Paradise Kiss to name a few...) but unlike those... Arakawa is like... complete crack LOL. I'm not kidding ;;

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this but I will definitely be watching it once it comes out (Feb of next year I think? not sure..) just because I'm really curious.

Right now they just look like really good cosplays *_*

The cast. I've been out of the jdrama/kdrama loop lately but once I saw Sister (the nun LOL) I recognized him as Shirota Yuu RIGHT AWAY! xD I love him, ever since I watched the Prince of Tennis live-action when I was in high school... :'D
My current avatar on Den of Angels is of Sister, actually haha and I've gotten comments on how hilarious it looks. XD I'm hoping to see more Arakawa cosplays at FanExpo (a comic/sci-fi/horror/gaming/anime event near the end of August) I *was* gonna cosplay as Yadomaru Lisa (a Vaizard from BLEACH) but that doesn't look like it's happening anymore but uhh... we'll see... ><
And in more random news, finally some stuff arrived! I bought a mini picnic table and chairs off someone in the DoA marketplace last week because I'd been lurking around for something like that for some time. The box was big (and was difficult to open because it was wrapped so well) but here they are :D
The table is a lot narrower than what I originally wanted, but overall the set looks so perfect for tiny sized dolls that I just had to snatch it up. Oh, and Myles is too busy playing with the Nintendo DS to look at the camera. >_O Still waiting for Remy! People are starting to get their shipping notices from Soom, so it shouldn't be long now!! I guess the longer the wait, the more anticipation I feel... *(#゚Д゚)*

Omg. Now Remy and Myles can have a pinic with all your re-ment sets XD
ReplyDeleteI know nothing of this series...LOL
ReplyDeleteAND IS THIS...THE MYSTERIOUS ITEM YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT LAST NIGHT??? LOL
Kim: That's right. :D
ReplyDeleteMachiko: LOL. It's so funny.. you should watch!! XDDD HAHA OF COURSE NOT. This table and chairs causes very MINOR DAMAGE compared to what I was talking about before >o<
The table and chairs look perfect! And the DS looks awesome, was it a keychain before?...
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing peoples' Lami's arriving! (and I'll probably be stalking the marketplace to see if one goes up for adoption... =w=)
Metal: Thanks ^^ Yup, it was a keychain :D
ReplyDeleteI want my Lami!!! >___<
The drama's going to be such crack! I have yet to watch the anime because I'm too lazy to look around for a decent stream (I just went on youtube, and that's how I found the live-action preview)...but when the drama comes out; I'll definitely check it out. :D :D
ReplyDeleteYou better still get Lisa ready for next year! I got my wig today!! (finally!) I've got a LOT of work to do on it because it's just a regular long-haired wig. (the one with the clip-ons ended up being sold out) The colour is really nice though! :D
Pheleon: I KNOW RIGHT!! XD I can't wait! Haha you should totally check out gogoanime.com because that's where I stream all my animes :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA we'll see! :) Totally looking forward to your Hiyori cos though... even though it's far away!