Such a pretty box *_*
A little note. So cute ... >_<
I asked for a stuffed bear similar to this one, only a bit smaller and with a light blue scarf instead:
The bear! *o* It's so squishy and soft!! It was very nicely made..And the vest is removable! I love it XD
EDIT: The circular thing is also a life saver! I was wondering if it was a pillow of some sort.. orz;; Here is a much better picture from onifrogbox, my crappy pics really does this cute bear no justice >_<
Lol, it even has a little tail... XD
Put Myles in the box. Hahah, I guess I should get him some bear ears too..
My part of the trade, which I finished today because I forgot something.. orz. I was asked to make charms/keychains of some OCs (?) based on the Sony mascot cat and Kerori. :)
I am pleased with how they turned out. I really hope she likes them ;;
Making the cat has given me ideas to make other figure-like keychains...
I included an extra frog cupcake, since Oni seems to really like frogs. :> (I've been trying to make the perfect cupcake bottoms recently, and decided to make a mold out of some Re-Ment ones instead. >_<" I suppose I cheated, but it was the perfect shape and size!)Do check out her blog... it is full of froggy awesomeness :D
Thanks again for trading with me, Onifroggie! ♥

Awww so cute :D I like froggies too...but I have a bigger obsession with yellow birds...yes....LOL
ReplyDeleteHAHA..indeed, your amazing yellow bird collection overwhelms everything XD
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Right down to the box she sent it in too.
ReplyDeleteI still like your 3-eyed frog the best. :D
Daaw, Myles in a box... X3
ReplyDeleteLove the keychains and the cupcake you made, they look awesome! ^-^
Pheleon: Thanks :) LOL that 3 eyed frog (toad, more like!) is special ;)
ReplyDeleteMetal: Thank you!! :D