Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Re-Ment haul :D

Went to pick up the Re-Ment sets I got from ebay earlier in the month today... now I have to make room for all this stuff :'D... no more hauls for me lol. ><


Ta-da~ I decided to buy the whole Rilakkuma Warm and Fluffy Meals series because I liked them all so much. And then in the process I randomly bought a few other sets because they were cheap and cute.. >3> Really I think I should just stick to buying Re-Ment online cause that way I know which set I'm getting. If I buy from figure stores/gift shops and get a set I don't like, I end up selling it afterward anyway...I'm that picky D;


Full box set!!! *__*


4 different sets of this old sushi series (forgot the proper name). This is the series where I most commonly see people making earrings and jewelry from the pieces... and then selling them on Etsy for like $30 a pair lol.


Never bought a box set before... I kinda don't wanna open them now. ;__;

At this point I was freaking out because I also ordered 2 extra MegaHouse miniature sets but I couldn't find them. Turns out they were both sealed inside one of the sushi Re-Ment boxes!! o_o Very odd... because they're not part of that series or anything at all... actually I'm not sure which series they're from, maybe a discontinued one...?

I like these sets the most though because they're bear-themed ice cream snacks, perfect for summer!! (Sorry for the terrible picture) I remember eating some of those snacks when I was a kid. T_T And I didn't know that they came with mini grocery bags, either!! So cute.. >A< ..!!!


Extra... these are the little info cards that came with the sushi sets. I found the illustrations amusing. xD

I shall open the sets and take proper photos later. >_< As you can tell.. I have this sort of bear-theme going on for Myles. I can't wait to start creating photostories with the sets... I've got so many ideas already.. *_*!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lol. I see you finally craved into the re-ment sets XD I know what you mean about not opening the boxes though. Felt the same way when my one coin Hakuoki set came in ><. I haven't quite finishing opening them even now and it's been like weeks since i got them XP PS Can you hide my m3 order when you come over on Wed? Told parents that you were only visiting cause you wanted to see my artbooks?...... I swear that they've caught on that you only come over and i only go over when I've ordered something and you have it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!!! I don't think I've seen the warm and fluffy food set before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wannnnnna seeeeee them!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. post pics of the finished products :)

    ReplyDelete