
Picture stolen from Machiko. I forgot to bring my camera with me, so the bad quality pics in this post are taken with my ipod touch. =.= Anyways, I got to see her newest tiny bjd, a Rosen Lied Tuesday's Child Sage WS (on the right)! She looks so pretty and regal... thus her name is actually Lareine but I guess I got stuck with calling her Sage! I'm glad I left Myles in his marshmallow outfit + cat ears cause he matched with the pink and white theme that the girls had going on! So cute, Delilah and Sage look so much like sisters~ ;w;
I also don't know why Myles still looks so small even with shoes on lol. The Rosen Lied bodies... the limbs are so... thick, compared to the Honey Delfs... but the white skin matches pretty well so I guess I could switch their bodies if I ever want Myles to have more muscle! No kicky feet, either :)
Machiko's Volks MSD Myu :)
There was an Abio Angel that belonged to Machiko's friend sitting in her room. I think this is my first time seeing an SD girl in person (minus Daria since she was SD16 and was huuge ><) Seeing all these girls makes me want one now... since all I have are boy dolls. I wanted to keep a boys-only collection but now I'm having this girl-lust... LOL. I'm 100% sure I want girls from Volks now... a SD10 and a MSD girl. Yes. I've been happily and willingly brainwashed by them. :'D

Time for a group pic~~ I made Myles pose so that he looks all shy and stuff... lol. I really love Ven's outfit. He is a Volks MSD Ken, cosplaying as Ciel from the manga/anime serie Kuroshitsuji. The outfit was handmade by Machiko herself..!! I wanted to make my Luts Bory (Mishka) cosplay too but... ehh let's just say I got lazy so it'll probably never happen... =w=

Machiko's camera had all these cool looking photo theme things!! I think they were called 'magic frames' or something?? I love this TV one :D

She also took one of Myles in this nice antique-themed frame... >u<
I also got to sample some interesting flavours of KitKit from Japan. The Yubari Melon one (top left) was good, but the chocolate kinda overpowered the melon flavour. The green tea one was delicious, though! It was all green! :D I didn't try the sakura one but I'm sure it was just as yummy...! This pretty much concludes my short visit... Thanks Machiko for having me over!! :D
Hmmm so this is what I picked up:
An outfit from Luts. It's called "Wolf Boy Set" and conveniently there is a wolf plush in the background!! (I used to be erm, obsessed, with wolves) I LOVE THE LITTLE HAT. I think a hat completes an outfit, really. I love hats, yet I never wear them myself because they tend to mess up my hair... and they just don't look good on me. ><
I think Myles is really suited for those prince/snooty brat/aristocratic looks!! He has another fancy-ish looking outfit but I have never put him in it much because... well, it was missing a hat! I saw those same little black hats at Anime North but they were hair clips intended for human use. ^^"
I also picked up some animal puppets from Luts. Aren't they cute..??!? Though I think they look better on MSD-sized dolls. Mishka is playing around... but Louis doesn't look too amused. (I also really love his hat too btw... lol)
More posts on the way -- I've been doing some major massive cleanings of my workspace, since relatives are coming over, and I just realized how much stuff I've accumulated over the years, and this is not even including the doll stuff... >_< !

Awwwww look at Myles in his cute outfit!! :D
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should have a 'Aristocratic" themed party...o_o!
Machiko: Totally!! Sage would rock the look ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww I love the wolf outfit and that little hat! He's really suited for those haughty Victorian boy look! XD He's a Taffy, isn't he? >w<
ReplyDeleteGalileo: Thanks ^^ Yep, he's a Taffy! :)
ReplyDeletelol, I just read yours and Machiko's blogs back to back. ^_^ Girl-lust, LOL. If you get one, I'd so love to make her clothes. I'll be like an aunty to her, and spoil her by giving her presents. XD jks.
ReplyDeleteYou probably don't remember the height of my Dollfie Dreams, but they are the size of the Volks SD13s, but their bodies are a little slimmer. I can buy (and have bought) SD10/13 stuff for my DD girls before. The clothes from Nine9style were a bit loose but I can pin them in the back or tweak them if I really want :)
ReplyDeletePheleon: LOL omg aunty. XD It'll happen... eventually in the distant future hahaha
ReplyDeletePatty: Ohhh, interesting! For some reason I thought Dolfie Dreams were a lot smaller than SDs, but that's good to know!! :D