Alright so I guess my junk/art/craft supplies are not ALL hidden, but this Expedit bookcase from Ikea really does its job!! I love the little drawers the best because I keep a separate section for faceup supplies, and packaging supplies and whatnot. The rest of the house still looks like crap since it's so old... but whatever, it's livable!
These are wig boxes/containers from Luts... just to show how much space they take up! I couldn't find a use for them so out to the garbage they went... can you tell I like to hoard random containers, thinking that I might have a use for them later? ><""
I promised some craft stuff, so here is part of a commission I was working on last week. More katamari cousin keychains! They took me a while to paint. The person hasn't gotten back to me, so I guess I'll just list them on etsy or something...

This was how the table looked while I was working on the cousins. XD The dots are all for Dipp's spots... eccentric looking cousin. -.-
Since I'm not allowed to take over the dining table anymore I guess I'll be drawing and doing other stuff instead, sigh. ( ̄□ ̄;)

I love your cousins~~ If we ever trade again, I'd love Johnson in clay form. LOL
ReplyDeleteDamn...I like that storage unit..but it's kind of not useful for me since I have SO much random stuff...<_<;; @__@; Oh woe is me LOL
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have an Expedit, it works both for display and storage... *.*
ReplyDeleteYour Katamari keychains are adorable, you're awesome at making stuff like these!
Pheleon: Totally do-able! I wouldn't mind a Stocking plush either, haha ;)
ReplyDeleteMachiko: You probably need like 10 of these shelves for the amount of things you have!! XD
Metal: It's very useful. ^^ Thank you!!:D
You dumped the Luts wig containers? You could have given them to me......I sorta wanted extra containers to sort my spare eyes and accessories XP O well, I'll eventually get another storage space to organize my doll stuff in the future........
ReplyDeleteUM, I WANT THOSE KATAMARI COUSINS NOW.
ReplyDeleteLOL I shall make more soon ;D
ReplyDelete