Hummm... let's try this again, shall we?
Myles: Is that... is this what I think it is? D:
Yup... It's a Volks Yo-SD Puff. I've wanted a Puff for some time, and I guess I randomly caved in and adopted one from the Marketplace (it's my first time buying a doll from someone else and not directly from the company).
Pretty green Volks box...
Back of the Puff paper ... interesting
User guide, in English... very detailed :0
Myles: I hope it's not a monster..
Ta~da!! *_* omg... his puffy cheeks >_< ♥
Nekkid! >_<
Inside of Puff's head. The eye putty was a mess, much like how Louis' was.. had to clean it all out. He poses decently, being single jointed in both arms and legs, unlike Myles.
Myles: Teddy?
Um.. how about some clothes first?? ><
While Myles went to get clothes, Kaede came to greet the newcomer.
Volks resin matches exactly with Crobidoll's
With flash
Puff came with default acrylic eyes, one of which was cracked :( I will eventually get him some new eyes but these will do for now!
Wigged and dressed! He was supposed to come with a wig but there wasn't one.. but the wig I had turned out to be perfect. At first I couldn't get it to fit over his head and I sorta freaked out. Yo-SDs seem to have larger heads than Honey Delfs... I've decided to name him Yukio. Yuki for short!! :)
Yukio: Let's be friends!! :D
Myles: *grumbles* >> F-Fine..
They look so different... I guess they compliment each other XD. Myles gives off these tsundere vibes, whereas Yuki looks all friendly and exudes warmness..
Myles seems to like his new friend. :)
Myles: *kufufu*
Yuki: ??
Time to meet the other two boys >u<
Family photo!!
Myles: Hey Yukio, look at the camera! You're not looking! >>
I'm so happy I finally have him. (≧∇≦)/ Lots more spam and hopefully some photostories to come!! My uncle gave me his DLSR camera so I've been playing around with it.
I can also say now that there won't be any more box openings (at least of my own dolls) because I'm gonna take a break from the hobby for a while... I'm pretty happy with what I have and honestly I don't have room for any more dolls, haha... ^^:: And this is starting to get dangerous since nothing ever goes according to plan. (Plan? What plan?? LOL... I do have a doll wish list but I never even followed it... orz|||) After the Lami experience I guess I should take everything into consideration seriously.
Well..thanks for reading! Off to FanExpo tomorrow, and I will hopefully be back with a con report in the next few days. :D

So fast and another doll already XD The colour difference between the headcap and faceup scared me for a sec, thought you got the wrong head cap >< Anyway, congrats on the new boy and hope he stays for good ^^ (Is the glare in his right eye cause of the cracked eye? Cause it looks weird when he's facing the camera head on....)
ReplyDeleteIt scared me for a sec too LOL but it's just the blushing/faceup. Thanks, the glare is because of the reflective material of the eye... its kinda tricky to photograph.. lol I'm still a n00b :S
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS LADY. YOU NEED TO STOP BUYING THESE DOLLS. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PACT? LOL HAHAH
ReplyDeleteYeah. Volks has this thing for blushing the top of the heads...so it makes the cap look like it doesn't match at all. It's odd and strange...considering you don't really need blushing up there....LOL
Too bad about the cracked eye.. :( But they can be replaced...~
Awww Puff ^__^"
ReplyDeleteIt's the one Yo-SD I was thinking about for a while earlier in the year. He's so cute :)
Honestly woman, stop buying stuff. You're going to have no money for your textbooks! :3
@Machiko: THANKS! AND yes I know xD;; PACT STILL HOLDS! Ehhhh I never realized that... or maybe cause I don't really pay attention to what's up there anyways lol. Yuup. Have to wait for the eyes T_T
ReplyDelete@archangeli: He is, isn't he?!? He was the only Yo I had my eye on for a while, well..him and Yo-Tenshi Hinata but that is kinda impossible right now lol >>;; Ahh textbooks.. don't remind me! ><
Congratz! He's such a sweetie and goes so well with Myles! Tinies are too dangerous, if you don't watch them they will overtake your wallet and your life! But hey, I'm not exactly qualified to be dishing out 'advices' here. LOL! Post more pics soon! >w<
ReplyDeleteWhoa, he's REALLY cute! Good choice! If I were to get a doll, I'd really want one like him. :D
ReplyDelete@Galileo: Thanks!!!! ^u^ Haha I'm glad they go along well! :D LOL...yup, I'll take note of that ><
ReplyDelete@Pheleon: LOLOL can't imagine you with a doll..but I'm happy you think he's cute!!! :D