Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beach~!!

So while I was moping away and feeling down because I feel like I did nothing this summer cause I was stuck in summer school and had relatives taking over the house... it was my friend's birthday today and we got to go to the beach~!!! (Happy Birthday Jillian~!!) :D


It's a small beach (it's a freshwater lake) and it's kinda smelly, really nothing compared to the beaches in Florida but it was still nice. And hot out... I really regretted not being in a bathing suit. I don't have one since I can't swim but it'd be nice to get wet and be cool past my knees lol


I mainly stuck on the beach with my friend and we attempted to make sand castles but we were ill prepared and failed miserably >_< Seagulls seemed to like it, though..


I think they thought I had food or something


View from the rocks. Apparently there was a small earthquake downtown and a drowning that happened while we were here. o_O


We went to Ni Ji sushi after wards. I've never been there before but the Koreans who own it are so friendly and generous with their servings! Picture above is of the best congee ever... full of egg and MSG but still yummy... why can't my mom/grandma ever make congee like this at home?? TwT


A BOAT!! *_* I had one of every kind of fish haha... so stuffed... x_x


We went to Destiny's after wards for bubble tea. I ordered a honeydew flavoured milk tea with tapioca. I looove honeydew flavoured everything, the taste, the smell, the colour... I just love it. XD;;


A picture of fried ice cream/crepe thing that my friend's cousin's friend ordered. Lol not quite sure what it is but it looks nice :D And then after this... we basically went crazy in the parking lot with taking random pictures of us jumping LOL. But all in all it was a very fun day, thanks Jil for dinner and everything!

And then, I get home and there's about 5 different people asking about Remy... I mean, my Soom Lami, since I put it up for sale. orz|| I'm terrible for trying to get rid of it so fast but I have no choice... and I already purchased another doll >__<;;; I paid him off before Lami arrived but the seller has been taking their sweet time to ship out. Urgh, I'm turning into a very unstable doll owner, this is not good. >>

Anyway, this is all I'll say for now, and hopefully my new little one will be a keeper... *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. You brought another one already? Which one? lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom, sushi... *w*

    Too bad Lami was a dissapointment, I'm still hoping to get one from the marketplace (but missed out on yours since I wasn't online yesterday >_<), though the complains in the waiting room is a bit unnerving... =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kim: It's a surprise :)

    @Metal: Aw, I could've held it for you, I didn't know you wanted to buy him >_< I hope you'll get one that comes in better condition than mine ^^'

    ReplyDelete