I know it's much cheaper buying through TaoBao but I can't read any Chinese and I don't want to go through the hassle of getting an agent, plus with the commission fees involved. I don't mind paying more, since M3's stuff is pretty decent and worth the wait, in my opinion. I'm in no hurry for doll items. Dolls themselves... are another thing. -_-
Soom... Geez, idk what to say anymore. I thought Remy would be here by now. :( I also kind of regret jumping the gun and ordering a Lami.. I didn't know they'd be releasing special order little centaurs right after, aka Aloa & Sov (the little wood centaurs...okay they look like little ponies to me and look pretty darn cute..) are starting to arrive and they look... better than the Lamis... *Sigh* T__T
Anyways... onto other news, apparently enough people requested one of Crobidoll's sculpts, named Do-Hu, to have a different default look and they actually changed it! If only I saved a picture of the previous look... but the new default for Do-Hu makes him look... so much more manly!!

Even more so because he's pictured with a girl, which is actually Jun on a female body (´A`)...
In fact Crobi keeps making Jun (as a girl) model new items that I wonder if they will release a girl version of him... since I know a lot of people want him as a girl. I was so close to selling Kaede(my Jun)'s head and replacing it with Ys or something else, or wiping his default faceup... because I was so frustrated with his look/character. (・_・、)
But then, I somehow came across this promo pic for a BL game ... :'D

The main character/uke sorta reminds me of Kaede... sorta, minus the bed-head..

Hrmm..
So I changed his eyes into urethane ones to try. Not the right colour yet, but wow... urethane eyes are amazing!! *O* They catch light so much better than glass, and I thought they'd be squishy but I guess that's silicone instead. I didn't like the fact that they will eventually turn yellow... but my dolls don't get much sun exposure much to begin with anyways. Definitely going to get more... *sob* my wallet...

The same mouth :0

Another CG from the game. (^□^*)

Eventually I want to pair him up with two larger SD boys (like in the pic, AHEM...) but that won't be for a long time, like when I move out maybe, since I don't have room for 70+cm dolls right now. But I've pretty much decided which two sculpts I want. Wait for me, Arvid~~!!! ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
I think I might change Kaede's faceup in the future because from the moment I opened his box, I thought he looked really different from the promo pics. I was just too lazy/afraid to do anything until now. (T∇T) But slowly it's starting to get to me.
Also might try to create doll "profiles" and make up stories for each of my crew because I have no life, I'm bored and I want them to be more interesting..! I know a lot of people in the hobby base bjds after their OCs but... since I have way too many OCs, I do the opposite instead and buy the doll first then create their profiles for them from scratch.
Well, I guess now I'm happy that BL games exist ..LOL. Otherwise Kaede's head would be floating in the DoA marketplace right about now.... orz;;;;;;

No comments:
Post a Comment