I went to pick up my cousins from the air port on Saturday and we ate at Keung's Delight, a congee/noodle place. I think they do dim sum too but I'm not quite sure, they seem to have changed a lot of the interior plus the utensils since the last time I've been there. The food was really good and cheap!! :D We ordered a lot of rice... I love rice. XD
Then we drove my cousins to their hotel downtown, and I showed them around Yonge-Dundas Square... sort of like Times Square in NYC but a lot smaller, I forgot to take pics ><. But here is a pic of Toronto's City Hall. I don't think I've ever been downtown at this time so it was nice sitting by the little pond. In the winter it's frozen, and you can skate on it. :)
On the way back to their hotel we got majorly lost. -_- We walked around in a huge circle and I... seriously don't think I've ever been that tired from walking in my entire life. I guess that's what you get for being too cheap to take the bus orz|||
On Sunday (yesterday) I went to Jordan's birthday tea party. Technically her birthday is today (Happy Birthday Jordan!!!) but it was so much fun celebrating it together with the five of us during the weekend.
Earl Grey tea, sandwiches and little cupcakes and delicious egg things, all prepared by Jordan and her mom. They also made fascinators for each of us that looked so pretty but I don't have a picture of it on me right now >_< Lol sadly I didn't dress up as 'Alice'... but I did dress up a little :D
Cubed sugar :>
Yummy appetizers/snacks...! Smoked salmon and crab salad bites :9 The little capers were tasty!
After lunch we went to Jordan's room to open presents. I brought two of my dolls because my other friend wanted to see them... I wanted to bring Myles only but I brought Mishka as well since I was gonna bring the whole carrying case anyways..
Mishka with Jordan's Rilakkuma!! Its mittens are removable! >u< Soo cute. Haha and I've actually found an outfit that looks better on Louis than on Mishka... xD I wanted to dress him up in fancy tea-party style but I only had one fancy-ish outfit.
After some intense games of Jenga & Taboo, it was time for dinner~
Appetizers! EDAMAME! I love popping them... just like the edamame toy lol
Jordan's mom made these beautiful dishes for us *o* It was delicious!!! Felt like I was at a real nice restaurant :P
After dinner... we had a nail party. I brought my Konad set and stamped designs on everyone's nails.. and then we had some yummy strawberry shortcake. :D
It was such a fun day, thank you Jordan for having me over!!! ♥♥♥
And that's pretty much it! Nothing much else has been happening; I can't wait to get my exams over with... ! And then FanExpo.. :)

So now I get what you mean by them taking over your house~~ I didn't know they were like 10! That's so crazy~~~
ReplyDeleteWow, Jordan's mom's cooking...she looks so pro!!! Looks like lots of fun, and hope it was a break from the relatives and studying! :D
Lol. I know right!!! XD Very much needed, yes! :D
ReplyDelete