And immediately went 'OMG..STOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!'
From Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt the anime of course!! Maybe if I had a girl doll I'd make her cosplay. 8D
The anime finished last fall/winter and another season is supposed to come out but hmm...I haven't been keeping up with the news. The show itself, it's um... not for everyone since it's really crude and the most American-cartoon resembling anime I've ever seen but I loved it ever since the first episode. And I'm a huge huge Stocking lover. She's so adorable >_<
Since the style of the series itself is kinda ... the fan art out there is super gorgeous. ( ̄▽ ̄) Not sure who drew these, but credit goes to the individual artists~
Genderbending is popular... normally I dislike it but then I saw this:
It appears to be a doujin of some kind. I'd love to read it because it looks hilarious... and ofc it looks BL related... lol.
On the topic of anime, lately since I'm on break before school starts I've been catching up on Ao no Exorcist and Tiger & Bunny. I also started watching this ongoing series called No.6
The story is really interesting and the opening theme gives me this eerie nostalgic bittersweet feeling for some weird reason. But I have to say, the supposed fanservice kinda ruins it. Yes, for once I wish the two main characters weren't so... touchy-feely? It just seems out of place sometimes because this isn't a BL anime... yet my mind keeps on thinking it is one ... orz|||| They are just so sweet and pure to each other... my mind refuses to accept it TAT;;; Nezumi (the blue haired guy) reminds me A LOT of Alto from Macross Frontier. Almost the exact same hair, emotionless outside, skilled fighter, also a cross-dressing actor... um... yeah. >_>
FanExpo is supposedly happening as I type but I will be going on Saturday and Sunday instead. Hopefully it won't be too crowded! I missed out last year so I am pretty excited for this year... :) Hoping to get some Stocking merch! ~

No comments:
Post a Comment