I got 3 pairs of 14mms. They are freaking tiny.
At first I only wanted to get eyes for Yukio (my YoSD Puff) but decided to replace Myles' eyes too since he can't tilt his head up much and his eyes don't catch light very well. Myles had the same eyes for a long time now... but Sweety #35 is almost a perfect match for the Luts LG Glass colour 'Deep Sea Green'! And the mis-matched eyes... well, I am keeping them for a future doll. A very very distant future doll. -.-
A pic of Kaede wearing 18mm Milkys in colour #21
I really don't know why I got dark grey eyes for Yukio since I was pretty set on him having brown eyes. o_O They actually look kinda weird and are hard to photograph but... ah well, too lazy to change them again = =
I didn't change Myles' eyes yet in this photo... but here they are in their festive-ish matching sweaters :D (And the height difference shoes can make!!)
Also Luts released some details about their upcoming Winter Event!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED. *o* Even though I can't order anything .__. But!!! They are my favourite company... and I love seeing all the new things they come up with!! The new Honey Delfs are cute. Very interested in seeing the new Senior Delf, too. Ahh this is bad... lets talk about food now to curb this temptation... >>
I hoarded some Pocky again, haha. The mint one is very good. The cookie crush one is SO YUMMY, it tastes like chocolate almond/hazelnut praline on a stick! *_* It is a bit pricey though, about $4 for 6 packs x 4 sticks in each pack. The salty one I haven't tried yet but it looks interesting. The red box is chocolate produced in Korea.. supposedly claims to "melt on your tongue like snowflakes" but it was nothing special, tasted like those $10 boxes of truffles from Costco, lol ;; And lastly some bubble gum (fusen gum?) I've been chewing this gum since I was a kid and it's so smooth and perfect for blowing bubbles. When you're like, bored, and wanna annoy people, y'know? xD
I also hoarded some craft supplies (I LOVE hoarding craft supplies, to the dismay of my wallet ._.) Lots of clay included. It'll give me something to do during the xmas break since I finish exams early and I'm not traveling anywhere. I might be doing some more reviews/tutorials if I get the chance to! And also pondering about working on a Youtube channel as well.
But in the mean time I shall wait *patiently* for my supplies to arrive and try not to spend any more monies on random stuff *cough*>n>

<3 Kaede's eyes, it captures the light so well <3 How much is each pair anyways? Might need some for Zinc and Koga......... Myle and Yukio look so cute and really for Christmas, all they need is a mini tree and presents XD Lol, we must refrain from joining Luts event..........Although I might consider selling Zinc and getting Ignis if he is better looking......
ReplyDeleteI know right? The Luts event! =.= I like Cinnamon, though I think Epi eyes are very lovely! I wonder if they will also give a surprise 20% off dolls LOL.
ReplyDeleteThe eyes look awesome, I've had acrylics since forever and only recently tried glass ones. I've heard so much good of Enchanted Eyes though, but aren't they really pricey? ÓxÒ
ReplyDeleteJealous of your Pocky hoard too, wish that many tastes were available around here... T^T
@Kim: THx ^^ But I think you should keep Zinc D:
ReplyDelete@Galileo: So far though I am disappointed with the event head and the new dolls u_u But I guess that's a good thing? lol I think the surprise 20% was for the anniversary only but it would be nice haha :P
@Minish: They are!! T_T But I suppose you get what you pay for? D: Aw it makes me wanna mail you some Pocky!! Missing out!
Oh god, I havent checked Luts yet since my computer is currently in a coma (will be explained in my next blog post after I finish catching up on all the old news LOL)
ReplyDeleteI sent you a message regarding the event though on facebook :)