Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Soom Zinc box opening [video!]

My friend's special order Soom Zinc centaur (unitaur?) doll arrived today and I got to do a box opening for it (to check if everything was there) !! I wanted to make a video since I love watching box opening videos myself (and plus I wanted to try out my camera's video settings) so here it is!!



I got home late so the lighting is pretty bad >< Also gotta figure out the focus... my mom walked in while I was filming and tried to tilt the camera lol. I also don't have any photos of Zinc fully assembled cause my friend is planning on selling him... but Soom did an excellent job on the blushing and sanding. Also wanted to note that Zinc has man-bits AND horse-bits... o.o"

He's a lot smaller than I imagined but his faceup is really detailed and so pretty. Oh, and I took photos of his hands, cause I really am amazed by how realistic and nicely sculpted they are!

They look so delicate and fragile but they have veins and everything. *^*

The reason Zinc is not staying is mostly due to Crobidoll's new winter event line-up -- which I have to admit, is amazing, after my disappointment with Luts. I guess Crobi really knows what fangirls (like myself LOL) really like - cafe/waiter guys (reminiscent of Coffee Prince) and guys in a rock band! XD I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the new B-line body but the new R-line Zion is so cuuute. >3< He sorta looks like Jun's brother or something. Or maybe the lovechild of Lance and Jun. xD;;


I'd squeeze him into my wishlist ('cause he reminds me of the Luts event head I sold) but his nose and lips reminds me of Unoas for some reason and I dun like that >_< But he's cute. I dunno why I'm automatically drawn to the cutesy-bishie type dolls... -.-;;

I also really like how Crobidoll created figures based their original characters! It really adds a special touch. You might see more box openings from me in the future (even though the dolls don't belong to me, haha) I hope to make some more videos, craft-related ones & maybe tutorials during the holidays!

Right now Zinc is sitting under my xmas tree awaiting pickup, lol.

More on this later~

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Crobidoll is sucking the bank acct of this fangirl. I don't know what I'll do if they come out with a bad boy gang....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOMGSSSSSSS ZINCCCCC *___* LOL
    I'm on doll lock down mode...no more dolls for now @__@; Thank god DoD didn't have a winter event for this year or else I would have been doomed T__T;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right?! I like the crobidoll figurines but I can't squeeze the dolls in my plan now. I like LJ and Yuri <3! Sadly I don't think they sell the figurines separately. OTL

    And Machiko, you never know if DOD will come up with an event in DEC TROLOLOLLOOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete